Kibo Eclipse By Steve Clayton & Aidan Booth
Salepage : Steve Clayton & Aidan Booth – Kibo Eclipse
5 Huge Benefits That Set This Apart From Everything Else Out There.
There are NO TRAFFIC ISSUES
To begin with you will be using FREE high-targeted buyer traffic from Facebook, Tiktok and Pinterest where you place the products you are selling directly in front of people who are looking to buy them right at that very moment. Then when it comes to scaling up, we will reveal other sources of free instant traffic that you can take advantage of.
There are NO SUPPLIER HEADACHES
We only use products from US suppliers and to begin with we only sell these products to US-based people. We don’t have to worry about communication issues like you often get when dealing with China.
There is VERY LOW RISK COMPARED TO OTHER ECOM MODELS
We don’t stock, ship or ever touch any products and we NEVER buy inventory upfront. With many models you need to spend as much as $2000 in inventory to get started. With this method you NEVER need to buy a product until you’ve actually sold it!
You could get very RAPID RESULTS
As you are able to fill your webstore with top-converting, profitable products within minutes, you can test products to see if they sell within super-short time periods.
You can DO THIS ON THE SIDE
This system requires very little time to start, and as little as 5 to 10 hours a week to run so you can continue to work your day-job or current online business (if you want to)..
– The method is simple, fast and highly effective – and we firmly believe that literally ANYONE, regardless of age or experience, can achieve amazing results.
– The profit margins and sheer speed at which you can make serious money is UNRIVALLED by any other online (or offline) business models that we know of..
– This is a true “lifestyle business” that is fun, rewarding, enjoyable and can be run from the comfort of your own home.
– You don’t need to deal with overseas suppliers, or Amazon. or Shopify.. and the competition is extremely low.
– You’re getting all the tools, training and resources you need to run this business including your webstores, assets and other custom element.
– You DON’T need to do niche or market research, spend money on website development, write product descriptions or create any product images..
– You can get rapid results – in fact, it is perfectly possible to generate thousands of dollars per day in a very short period of time.
– This is absolutely PROVEN. We use this system to generate thousands of dollars on a daily basis and our best students are making thousands of dollars per day.
– There are NO TRAFFIC ISSUES. You take advantage of untapped sources of ultra-targeted FREE traffic which could enable you to haul in sales fast.
– You will get a free “all-access” pass to our live event and come away from the event armed with a treasure chest of secrets and strategies and a true competitive edge..
– You will also get exclusive access to the 3 special bonuses which would usually cost thousands of dollars if we were to sell them separately..
– If you are just getting started or have failed before, this is the best way we have ever seen to get into gear and hit the ground running.
– If you already have an online business, you won’t need to jump ship or shift your focus as most parts of this business can be automated..
– There are NO upsells and nothing else to buy. Kibo ECLIPSE is one complete package and you will get access to all the updates we make in the future.
– Remember, we have coached and worked with thousands of people from all over the world, helping them to build and scale their online businesses – and we can help you too.
What is Everything Else?
Everything Else is a product category on Amazon that is meant to be a catch-all for items that don’t fit into any other categories. Over time, as the Amazon catalog has grown and more specific product categories have been added, Everything Else has become less useful and more of a junkyard for cast off and forgotten listings.
Until recently, however.
Why are items listed in Everything Else when they shouldn’t be?
The answer to this is fairly simple. Some sellers are using Everything Else as an opportunity to get around Amazon’s gated category requirements. For example, DVDs with an MSRP of over $25 are now gated Selling certain products and bran… More and require permission to list. So we’ve seen some sellers create new listings in Everything Else to get around these requirements. We’ve noticed similar “workarounds” for other gated or restricted Selling certain product categorie… More categories as well.
Amazon doesn’t like this. It just makes the catalog more of a mess than it already is and ends up creating a worse customer experience.
Kibo Eclipse By Steve Clayton & Aidan Booth