Modern E Commerce Store In php & mysqli – Bootstrap(Chapter-3)
Salepage : Modern E Commerce Store In php & mysqli – Bootstrap(Chapter-3)
Arichive : Modern E Commerce Store In php & mysqli – Bootstrap(Chapter-3)
I have made a modern e-commerce store for those students who want to learn making any kind of e-commerce store by purely using php and mysqli functions with the assistance of bootstrap frame work to make it complete responsive and dynamic.Often people use bootstrap for this purpose and the good thing of the usage of bootstrap kinds of frame work is that students can easily make any kind of theme responsive without indulging themselves in any complicated issues. Therefore I have made this e-commerce store to make the students fully expert over all the essential php & mysqli functions and bootstrap frame work.So I am very hopeful that after joining this course and learning it, you will get a good control over making any kind of advance level responsive plus dynamic e-commerce web site with all its complete functionalities with the assistance of bootstrap, php & mysqli. I have focused to make the students fully experts in the usage of all the essential php & mysqli functions and bootstrap,so you could learn their usage very well.
What Will I Learn?
- Students will come to know how to make price,products and types filters.
- Students will learn making the coupon code for products and bundles.
- Students will learn how to make bundles for products.
- Students will be able to set the sale and original both of prices for products and bundles.
- Students will be able to set the different labels for products and bundles like sale,gift etc…
- Students will learn how to add different tabs in an e-commerce store for showing the videos and description.
- Login and Registration forms
- Students will learn to make forgot password functionality.
- You will learn to add google recaptcha in your website register and contact us information form.
- Students will learn to make email confirmation functionality.
- You will learn to make add to wishlist functionality.
- You will be able to make paypal integration with any e-commerce website.
- Admin will be given complete access to admin panel to control everything dynamically.
- In short, at the end of my course,students will be able to make any kind of modern e-commerce store in php&mysqli with the assistance of bootstrap 3.
- Students need to have a code editor ,xampp software and a browser for starting this course.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn making an e commerce store in php&mysqli with bootstrap 3 can join this course.
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Top Freelancers for Every Business
Fiverr gives your team the flexibility to expand in-house capabilities and execute every project by connecting with freelancers for every skill set you need.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Modern E Commerce Store In php & mysqli – Bootstrap(Chapter-3)
Readmore About : Modern E Commerce Store In php & mysqli – Bootstrap(Chapter-3)