The Course Creation Project By Grace Lever
Salepage : Grace Lever – The Course Creation Project
The Course Creation Project is a brand new, online step-by-step training program with six incredible modules, walking you through everything you need to know to turn your expertise into a high-ticket course in a matter of weeks (not months or years).
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Learn where to start with my Online Course 101 training – Get into the right headspace through myths and mindset coaching, and undergo competitor research using my favourite tools, so you can work out what your unique angle will be to your market.
- Online Courses 101 – Discover my favourite competitor research tools, pricing and refund models, and myths and mindset training… So you know how to get started with your own online course journey.
- Your Course Roadmap – How to create a valuable high ticket course offer you can sell in a matter of days using my A-Z Formula that tells you exactly what modules and content to create… So you can get your coures out of your head, and start gettting paid for it sooner rather than later.
- Fast-track your content creation by knowing which video delivery styles to use and when, and how to plan out your production schedule… so you can escape the overwhelm, and streamline your course creation like a total pro.
- Discover how to use my little-known high-ticket selling technique… so you can get your customers to subconsciously commit to completing each lesson.
- Building your portal – step-by-step how to set up the tech side of your course creation, from the design elements, to video editing, to the onboarding process… so you can be totally fear-free and confident with tech. Uncover my 7 simple tools… so you can make setting your course up and running (and selling) a total breeze.
- Creating your irresistible offer that your market can’t say “no” to, by packaging it up in these free promotional strategies. Discover my profit-raising upsells, downsells, and course inclusions… so you can double your cart value without doubling your clients.
- Fill your course with FREE traffic strategies – Don’t pay a cent to fill your course with students, but instead harness the power of email marketing and Facebook… so you can fill your course with committed, excited students who already know, like, and trust you.
What is Internet Marketing ?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Unlock (not provided) with Keyword Hero
See all your organic keywords in GA and their specific performance metrics. Free Trial. Cancel anytime. Professional support. 4-minute setup.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
The Course Creation Project By Grace Lever